Career Link Client Services
Career Link provides a wide range of employment services for job seekers, including job search assistance, career counselling and free access to postings of current job openings, computers, phones, fax and photocopier.
We’re here to help you!
Come on in and see what we have to offer.
- Transportation help is available to attend Career Link workshops
- Bus tickets or gas vouchers may be available to enable you to attend a workshop or to meet with an employment counsellor if you are otherwise unable to access our services. Please speak to an employment counsellor about eligibility for this support.
- Job search assistance
- Career planning assistance
- Resume feedback
- Help with writing resumes, cover letters and Internet job searches
- Referral to community resources like self-employment services through Community Futures
- Assistance with training plans
- Support for individuals with disabilities to plan career, training, and job search
- Human Resources and Social Development Employment Insurance programs and services information
Service Canada - Services for Youth
Ask questions about planning your career, learning new skills and finding a job.
If you are currently receiving Employment Insurance (EI) or
- have received EI in the past 3 years or,
- started a maternity or parental EI claim in the past 5 years,
You may be eligible to apply for training sponsorship.
You may be eligible to apply for Wage Subsidy Service job postings.
For information on government programs, register for the next orientation session.
Employment Insurance FAQ