Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- Minimum education requirement of BA in related field
(eg. Social Work, Child & Youth Care)
- Strong training and experience in the following areas: family preservation & reunification programs, family dynamics, parent training and parenting techniques, counselling, group facilitation, crisis intervention, conflict resolution, early child development, teaching, and communication
- Experience demonstrating excellent intervention skills
- Satisfactory criminal record check
- Service is delivered primarily in community settings and client homes, and will require flexible hours
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Provide family preservation and reunification counselling, support, information, and group parent training programs to families who are experiencing intense conflict or stress, and where children may be at risk of abuse or neglect|
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.