Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- You must be able to drive standard transmission, as well as automatic
- Experience with trailers is an advantage
- You must have a valid BC Driver's Licence as well as a current clean driver's abstract
- This is a high energy position, so you need to be in good physical shape
- You must have effective communication and writing skills for customer invoicing, as well as the ability to deal pleasantly with the public and your team
Duties and Responsibilities
|- You are responsible for safely driving and parking a variety of vehicles for customers going to/from islands out of Lund Harbor during a busy seasonal time|
- You will be providing valet service for our customers to Lund Harbor in their vehicle, upon request
|Please apply in person with resume and driver's abstract (available free from ICBC or visit Career Link if you need help in obtaining your abstract)|
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.