Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- We are seeking a campsite attendant for this operating season at Okeover Arm Provincial Park
- The term will be June st until September 15th
- This position requires you to live on site during this time frame in your own-supplied RV
- There are no hookups in the park
- Duties are to include, but are not limited to, cleaning of sites, trails, pathways, structures and pit toilets, collecting daily fees from campers and filling out paperwork, garbage collection, customer service, etc.
- Essential qualities include good communication skills, appropriate public etiquette, clean and well presented, nature enthusiast
Duties and Responsibilities
|- If you are interested, please inquire by providing a resume and cover letter|
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.