Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Minimum 2 years administrative experience|
- Post secondary education focusing on general business and/or office administration
- Accuracy and attention to detail are key requirements.
- Proven ability to communicate professionally and effectively (oral & written) with individuals at all levels.
- Proficiency in all PC applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-Mail & Outlook. This includes the ability to create and produce high quality presentations, reports and support documentation.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, with an ability to deal with interruptions, as well as manage multiple projects and changing priorities. Time management skills are essential, including the ability to work within and meet tight deadlines.
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Financial Industry experience would be an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Provide essential administrative support and handle confidential issues|
- Coordination of meetings/activities on and off site, managing calendars, and balancing appointments daily
- Communication and interaction with Head Office, Consultants, Employees and external contacts through the management of all telephone, e-mail, written correspondence and/or in person interaction daily (including monitoring of the telephones & e-mail box)
- Perform general administrative duties, distribution of mail, faxes & couriers, conference call arrangements, and managing supply inventories
- Other duties as assigned
|Being a team orientated office this individual is responsible for providing executive level administrative support, as well as perform essential administrative support tasks for all office management.|
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.