Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- Minimum of 1 year of recent office experience
- Previous hands-on experience with Sage 50
- Experience with Windows 7 and Microsoft Office including but not limited to Excel, Outlook and Word
- Full-cycle bookkeeping understanding an asset
- Understanding of accounting principles necessary
- Problem solving skills
- Self-starter but also team player
Duties and Responsibilities
|- General admin duties to include answering the phone and greeting customers|
- Booking of appointments Maintaining office supply levels
- Running errands as necessary (mileage reimbursed)
- Sorting of paperwork Cleaning dutie
- Successful candidate will be responsible for full-cycle bookkeeping duties for clients
- We are looking for a final long-term member to join our team
- While we are willing to train the right fit for our team, we don't have the capacity to train someone with no bookkeeping experience or training
- The successful candidate MUST have background and knowledge of accounting principles and a keen interest in becoming a bookkeeper
|For more detailed information, please check out our blog post at: http://bankingonit.ca/blog/|
Thank you for your interest.
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.