Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- We have an opening in the Service Department of our Powell River dealership. If you are a professional Auto Technician that has exceeded the expectations of your customers and your current employer, then you are the person we are looking for. As a technician, we would require you to help us achieve certain goals both as an individual and a member of the service team
-If you think you are the right person to join our team, we would be pleased to meet with you. We will review your qualifications and share what metrics we would need you to help us meet. We would also be happy to have any of our current staff call you as a reference to their satisfaction with their careers at Westview Ford
- If you have any questions, or would like clarification or further explanation on any of the foregoing, please reply to our Service Manager, Chahe, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Everyone offers a competitive wage and we do too. We pay more than just an hourly, 8 hour day, wage. We offer a flat rate working environment. Our tops technicians consistently produce 10 to 12 hours a day or more.
In addition to a competitive wage, we offer:
- An extensive benefits plan
- Disability and life insurance coverage
- Dental and prescription drug coverage and much, much more!
Duties and Responsibilities
|- As a technician, we would require you to help us achieve certain goals both as an individual and a member of the service team. If you think you are the right person to join our team, we would be pleased to meet with you. We will review your qualifications and share what metrics we would need you to help us meet. We would also be happy to have any of our current staff call you as a reference to their satisfaction with their careers at Westview Ford.|
|Are you looking for an opportunity to excel in your workplace while living in one of the most beautiful places in Canada? Do you want a regular work schedule that would enable you to enjoy the beautiful Powell River area?|
About our Company:
Westview for is a locally owned and family operated dealership with locations in both the Comox Valley and Powell River. Westview Ford prides itself in specializing in happy customers. We ensure that our staff is well trained, given the tools they require to do their jobs well, well compensated and empowered to ensure the every customer leaves our dealership happy. We have very low staff turnover and are especially proud that many of our employees have been part of our team for 15 or more years. Westview Ford is proud to be actively involved in many charities and organizations in Powell River. We are proud to participate in Ford's Drive One program which raises money to help local schools and community groups. Throughout the year, we participate in, and support, numerous other community events and groups.
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.