Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence required.|
- Physically fit
- References or recommendations
- Able to work in hot environment at times
- Agile to climb into enclosed spaces if necessary
- Interest in being trained on different tasks in a job that could turn into a great career in Powell River.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Will train the right individual on site and at out of town courses. |
- Looking for the right employee to join our team.
- Job is Monday to Friday and the hours can vary from job to job.
- Looking for someone that has a great attitude and wants to work with like minded people.
- Knowledge of construction safety and basic carpentry are a definite asset.
- You will be working at different job sites assisting our other employees in delivering a great service to our customers.
- Please apply with questions and we look forward to hearing from you.
|See example duties of Asbestos Asbestos Worker: http://bit.ly/2vVs6p3 See example duties of Construction Labourer: http://bit.ly/2wgX4TK|
Please read the job descriptions and be sure to be prepared to get dirty at times!
We look forward to hearing from applicants, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.