Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- We currently have an opportunity for a 3rd member of our office team as a 2nd ‘Bookings Manager’|
- Ideally full time but we do have some flexibility for the right candidate. Our office hours are 9am - 6pm Mon-Fri, and 8am- 1pm on Saturdays,
- 1 out of 3 weekends - Office work on Saturday from 8am - 1pm then providing telephone cover for active bookings for the remainder of the weekend
We are looking for applicants who are:
- Hard working and honest with a great work ethic
- Always reliable and punctual
- Enthusiastic, helpful and upbeat when speaking with clients or butlers on the telephone
- Can stay focussed and positive under pressure
- Computer literate and competent in MS Word, Excel and Outlook as well as being very comfortable with PC based work in general
- Oh, and a great sense of humor! We work hard, but we do also have fun
Salaried pay based on $16.00 per hour (40 hrs per week averaged over 3-week cycles)
If you would like more information or would like to supply a resume and references, please email Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org We are excited to meet our potential newest member of the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- As a booking manager you would be involved in all aspects of recruiting and managing our team of ‘butlers’ as well as processing sales enquiries and managing the actual party bookings via Telephone, email and our online bookings management systems|
|- We are a small office-based team here in Powell River|
- Butlers in the Buff provides fun attractive male servers dressed in our signature uniform to help serve and assist with games and activities in major cities across Canada and the USA. (Our sister companies also operate across the whole of the UK, Ireland and Australia) www.butlersinthebuff.com
- Butlers in the Buff began in 2001 in the UK and has been in business in Canada and the USA since 2012.
We are a fun and tasteful alternative to male dancers or strippers
- We do not offer any X rated services
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.