Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Successful completion of Licensed Practical Nursing Program|
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work within teams and alongside other departments/teams
- Ability to problem-solve and communicate effectively
- Basic computer skills and ability to use both PC and Mac systems
- Up to date First Aid certification
Duties and Responsibilities
|Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:|
- Providing an efficient and safe admissions process.
- Ensuring medical checklists are complete and documentation is in order.
- Assessing and monitoring all clients residing in the Medical Detox Unit
- Processing medication orders, doctor orders, and medications refills
- Providing access to medical services including doctor appointments, blood work, lab work, and urine screens as needed
- Supporting team members and co-workers and maintaining a positive professional role for frontline staff and clients
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.