Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- RCW Certification preferred. Home Support/Care Attendant Certificate considered|
- Food Safe Certificate
- Recent Valid Vulnerable Section Criminal Records Check
- First Aid (OFA Level 1)
- Required Vaccinations completed or willing to do so
- Driver's license and clean drivers abstract preferred
- Strives to create a comfortable home atmosphere for residents living in their home
- Ability to carry out individualized health care plans for residents with varied healthcare needs
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Hours are 4pm-8pm, Thurdsay to Monday (5 days per week)
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Caring for residents as per certified training|
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the home and cooking of meals are included in the various shifts.
|If you wish to be considered send your cover letter and resume to the contact below|
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.