Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- Possess a valid Driver's License at all times
- Possession of liability insurance and all other licenses as required by law and Purolator specifications
- Valid WCB registration and coverage for Owner Operator and Relief Driver
- Must supply own vehicle and maintain appearance and operation at highest industry standards (1 ton cube van required - 2013 or newer)
- Must possess a valid Dangerous Goods Handling Certificate
- Ability to pick-up and deliver all packages associated to the route area or as required
- Complete a criminal record check
- Must meet and maintain standards set by Purolator Inc.
- Must be able to lift 70lbs.
- Maintain membership with Teamster's Canada
- Must apply via purolator's website:
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Pick-up and delivery of customer packages in the Powell River area (North End)|
- Approximately 60 Stops per day (105 pieces/day)
- Approximately 95 KM per day Ability to meet and maintain service requirements
- Load and unload own vehicle
- Perform additional pick-ups and deliveries as required
- Accurate completion and daily submission of required documentation
- Build positive relationships with both internal customers (Purolator managers, employees, dispatch, and other contractors) and external customers
- Responsible for hiring relief driver to cover absences
- Additional duties as required
|Apply at https://careers.purolator.com/job/Nanaimo-Owner-Operator-Courier-Driver-BC/515266000/|
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.