Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|Take advantage of this Career Opportunity in the growing local tourism industry! |
- This position can work into a full-time career for the right candidate
- Familiarity with computers and a willingness to learn new programs
- Must be available for shifts and weekends/no graveyard shifts required
-Required education: High school or equivalent
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Answering telephone, directing calls, taking reservations and assigning rooms|
Checking in/out hotel guests in a pleasant manner
- Represents the hotel and management to employees, guests, visitors, and vendors
- Ensures proper scheduling of the reception desk and covers shifts as necessary
- Approaches all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, professional, and service-oriented manner
- Maintains a high level of guest satisfaction by doing whatever is within his/her power to ensure each guest is satisfied with his/her stay. If the situation requires greater authority, contacts the supervisor or manager on duty
- Checks in guests properly, using names, using established departmental protocol, unless otherwise instructed by management.
- Maintains high standards and excellent customer service throughout daily assignments
- Various additional duties as required
|The Beach Gardens Resort and Marina is located in Powell River on British Columbia’s beautiful Sunshine Coast. We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, dedicated Front Desk Clerk. Do you have a strong passion for Service and People? Previous hotel/office experience and the ability to multi-task is an asset. You must have a flexible schedule. Experience with InnControl is a definite plus.|
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.