Career Link Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- A valid driverís licence and use of own vehicle
- Dedicated and enthusiastic attitude with basic knowledge of local business market
- Track record of working in an office setting
- Sales and/or marketing experience an asset
- Data entry, telephone handling and basic computer literacy
- A positive attitude and ability to teach
- Superior time-management and organizational skills
- Proven commitment to customer service and a competitive, self-motivated approach to work
- Must be focused and have an eye for detail
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Working closely with sales manager in servicing a client list and creating effective ad features and special projects|
- Liaising with customers regarding ad ideas and coordinating bookings
- Team player working with other staff as required
|Are you awesome? Team up with us today! Powell River Peak is seeking a talented, dynamic individual dedicated to delivering high-quality service and information to our community. Multitasking ability, good eye for detail and great communication skills are a must.|
This position offers an attractive compensation package including an excellent health and RRSP plans. Please send your resume in confidence to Kelly Keil, publisher at email@example.com. No phone calls please. Only those contacted will be interviewed. Deadline for applications is Friday, April 27, 2018.
Career Link posts this position as a free service for the community. Career Link does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.