WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- Powell River Child, Youth & Family Services Society is growing! Come and join our team. Powell River has recently been chosen as a Foundry BC location with Powell River Child, Youth & Family Services Society being the lead agency in establishing a Foundry in this community. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate people to work as Family Enhancement Counsellors. We are offering both full and part-time on-site positions. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package and a great team of people to work with.
- Minimum education requirement of BA in related field (eg. Social Work, Child & Youth Care)
- Strong training and experience in the following areas: family preservation & reunification programs, family dynamics, parent training and parenting techniques, counselling, group facilitation, crisis intervention, conflict resolution, early child and adolescent development, teaching, and communication
- Experience demonstrating excellent intervention skills; satisfactory Police Information Check; vehicle required
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Provide counselling, support, information, and group parent training programs to youth and/or families experiencing difficulties |
- Service is delivered primarily in community settings and client homes and will require flexible hours
|- Please send a resume and a detailed covering letter addressing your experience in, and suitability for the full position description found on our website http://www.youthandfamily.ca/|
to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 pm, Sept 21, 2023. Please ensure your letter addresses in writing the full position description to be considered for this role. It is recommended that applicants familiarize themselves with the organization and our work, reviewing the website with intention
We thank all interested applicants; however, we will only contact those who best meet the requisite skills, experience, and qualifications
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.