WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- This position is considered the companyís front line of contact with our customers, whose purpose is to understand the customerís equipment needs
- The manager requires a minimum of two years product knowledge with construction equipment
- The role requires strong administrative skills, solid computer knowledge and an ability to delivery customer satisfaction through a professional attitude
Duties and Responsibilities
|Duties include, but not limited to: |
- Processing rental requests, inventory control, cycle billing and accounts receivable
- Coordinate with service department on all rental equipment for service, repair and deliveries
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.