WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing|
- Ability to deal with others effectively
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment
- Graduation from a recognized program for Practical Nurses
- Current practicing registration as a Licensed Practical Nurse with BCCNM
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Perform the full scope of practical nursing functions for tenants including activities such as assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and documenting client care|
- Providing support to clients and their families
|Why join Kiwanis Garden Manor?|
- Kiwanis Garden Manor offer a comprehensive health benefits package, extended health and dental and RRSP Contribution
- Employer paid training and leadership development opportunities
- Wellness supports, including counselling, critical incident and wellness services are available to employees and their immediate families
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.