WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Valid Class 5 License |
- Raincoat and gum boots
- Experience with chainsaws and dragging logs out of the bush with ropes and chockers is a major asset but not needed
- Physically fit and ready to work hard
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Need assistance in cleaning up wind fall logs for fire wood|
- Equipment and a truck provided
- Help load the truck as I cut the rounds and we will bring them to my stock pile for processing, splitting, and stacking etc
- There will be situations where we will drag out good logs out of the bush with ropes and chockers with the truck so any knowledge of that is a major asset
- This is labour intensive so enjoying hard work is a must
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.