WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- 2+ years’ experience with Hydrovac work preferred|
- Willingness to work additional overtime shifts outside of regular schedule
- Clean and current driver's abstract
- Fully vaccinated as per provincial Covid-19 requirements in the Hydro sector
- Proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
- CSTS-09 & OSSA Regional; BSO or Common Safety Orientation certification required
- Having a class 1 is required and having a class 3 licence would be an asset
- Having First Aid, H2S Alive, Ground Disturbance, certification would be a significant asset
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Working cooperatively and safely under the guidance of a qualified operator, – 90% of your day is outside of the truck, boots on the ground|
- Assisting with swamping, staging, & spotting of units.
- Work with clients to provide quality service based on specific job needs
- Complete minor maintenance and checks on equipment
- Ensure safety for all team members and property
- Work as part of a team and follow direction from supervision
- Leave the job site in better condition that when we got there, clean, safe and job done
- Ability to be on rotational on-call
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.