WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Extreme attention to detail and ability to meet an exceptionally high standard for the good order and neatness of all Library public spaces|
- Ability to work in a collegial environment where respect for Library patrons and staff is of paramount
- The physical stamina and ability to perform the work tasks associated with this position
- Clear criminal record check and proof of job credentials
- Capability to quickly master and follow the Library’s classification system(s) in order to keep Library shelves
and files in good order
- Registered as a current student in a secondary, post-secondary, vocational or technical program
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Re-shelves and files Library materials returned by borrowers|
- Regularly reviews Library shelves to make certain that they are in good order
- Pays regular attention to insuring that the Library public areas are neat and tidy
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the - Circulation Services Coordinator and the Chief Librarian or
|- Shifts are only on Thursday & Fridays|
The Page is a part-time permanent CUPE position responsible for re-shelving and filing materials returned to
or used in the Library by its borrowers. S/he reports directly to the Circulation Services Coordinator. Pages
must maintain status as a registered student and be taking courses in a secondary, post-secondary, vocational
or technical program.
|To apply, send a cover letter and resume to Leanne Bashforth|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.