WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence required.|
- Class 4 license.
- Food Safe.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to teach basic computer skills to participants
- Knowledge of event planning, practices and techniques.
- Physically able to stand for long periods, squatting bending lifting
- Certification as an Activities professional or equivalent education and experience
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Ability to work independently|
- Plan a variety of activities that meet the needs of the attendee’s. (Games classes, workshops, social events, field trips and special events)
- Ensure events are well planned and organized.
- Promote programming that encourages a healthy lifestyle
- Advertise events in a variety of ways to ensure participation and awareness
- Prepare a monthly calendar of events for attendee’s and families
- Create atmosphere through seasonal and event theme decorating
- Keep supplies neat and organized
- Prepare monthly tracking report to evaluate activities and attendance levels
- Welcome new clients to the program
- Recruit and orient volunteers to assist with events
Keep records of volunteer service for recognition
- Ensure a positive attitude that promotes a healthy environment and morale
- Participate in staff meetings and training opportunities
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene and personal appearance
- Ensure Kitchen sanitation and Covid Practices are followed
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.