WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- College diploma or University degree|
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in network administration or completion of a college in computer science or sufficient working experience in a related field (training certifications are required)
- 3 years or more working experience in network support or administration
- Being flexible at work, and be able to deal with unexpected challenges agilely
- Fluent in English, and second language in Cantonese or Mandarin would be an asset
Duties and Responsibilities
|- To provide problem-solving services to clients and network users;|
- To evaluate and install operating system software and software applications;
- To install, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade web server and software;
- Implementing network traffic and security monitoring hardware and software in order to optimize server and local network performance;
- Deploying internet routers, LAN switches and firewall; enabling connectivity, collaboration and conducting tests and security controls;
- Performing network start up, data backups, disaster recovery operations and maintaining control records;
- Setting up Email accounts, email forwarders to WTG email address and distribution group.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.