WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Experience working in a customer service role |
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) and working with Mac OS
- Strong technical aptitude and general computer proficiency
- Experience working as a receptionist or similar, managing a multi-line phone system or working in high-volume calling would be an asset
- Experience working as an office administrator or similar with exposure to accounts payable and accounts receivable would be an asset
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in any related field would be an asset
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Answer calls on our multi-line phone system, respond to general inquiries, questions about customer accounts, and direct calls to the appropriate department/person|
- File paperwork, copy, scan, print, and fax documentation as needed
- Create documents and spreadsheets using Word and Excel
- Complete daily cash reconciliations, accounts receivable, and accounts payable
- Order office supplies and support with other general office duties
|To start, you’ll earn $17-20 per hour commensurate with experience. Bonuses are available based on individual and store performance. We also offer a generous benefits plan if you’re working full-time, paid vacation time, discounted building supplies, and help with buying your own Apple computer. |
We have people on staff who have worked here since the 1990’s. If you asked them why they’ve stayed, they’ll tell you that we take good care of our people. They’d also tell you that we have a lot of fun together. The atmosphere is casual, and the management takes a hands-off approach. We hire great people and we let them do their jobs - you won’t be micromanaged here.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.