WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Must have Food Safe Level 1&2|
- Require Criminal background check
- Must have Immunization records
- Must have 2-3 years of food service supervisor and cooking experience
- Have Problem Solving, Planning, and Organizational Skills
- Have Excellent Interpersonal and Team Building Skills
- Must be an effective communicator
- Have the ability to select and develop people
- Mus appreciate and manage Diversity
- Fully Covid Vaccinated (2 Shots) and current flu short
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Provides work direction, supervision and on-going training to all assigned staff in a manner which establishes and maintains high staff morale|
- Assists in scheduling, payroll and performance management as assigned
- Promotes and maintains excellent customer relations and effective on-going communication with all levels of staff
- Places orders, maintains accurate and timely inventories and provides daily reports related to cost control.
- Assist with planning and executing special assignments and any required follow-up
- Conducts weekly sanitation inspections and establishes corrective action.
- Conducts and participates in staff meetings
- Ensures that employees work in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures
- Ensures that equipment and safe and healthy work conditions are maintained in their assigned area
- Visits patients to ensure food service quality and preferences are met
- Checks diet acceptance and suitability
- Ensures meals and snacks provided are reflective of patient's diet order, food preferences, and any other dietary needs
- Performs clerical duties and assists with planning and executing special assignments and follow-up
- Sets up nourishments and marks menus as per standard diet writing guidelines
- Acts as a liaison between Clinical and Food Service areas
- Conducts computerized nutritional analysis of menus, recipes and food records
- Promotes and maintains excellent customer relations and effective on-going communication with all levels of staff and clients
- Supports the Safety Program and reports all injuries and hazardous conditions immediately
- Other tasks, duties and assignments as directed by Manager
|Schedule: Part-Time- 3 days 22hrs/week |
Flexibility in availability may be required as schedule is subject to change based on operational requirements. The operation is open 5:30am to 8:30pm, 7 days a week.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.