WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Customer Service|
- Related experience and knowledge an asset but able to train
- Excellent listening, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Career oriented, detail oriented, and strong organizational skills
- Open minded, and able to see things in various points of view
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Must be able to work weekends & holidays
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Act in accordance to the current RONA policies and procedures|
- Provide assistance and exceptional service to customers with their various product needs
- Learn and operate computer systems necessary for position
- Work closely with Managers and Team Leaders to ensure the department is performing to its fullest potential
- Other assigned duties as needed.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.