WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Experience working with children with behavioural challenges an asset|
- Patient, active, creative and enjoys the outdoors
- A drivers license is beneficial
- Criminal record check preferred
- Training is provided
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Work with children ages 5-12yrs|
- Play games, and taking children on outings
|- Self-employed/contract work|
- Working with 3-4 families 2-4hrs per week per child with an option for more hours over summer and winter/spring break
- Mostly afternoons and weekends
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.