WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- 3-year minimum legal assistant/paralegal experience (directly relevant experience)|
- High levels of communication and professionalism
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Experience with Microsoft Office software, including Outlook
- Experience with supporting lawyers in civil and family court actions
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Civil Litigation Support, Supreme & Provincial Court|
- Client communication
- Communication between counsel
- Letter preparation
- Booking court dates
- Preparation of Supreme Court - Family & Civil documents
- Preparation of Provincial Court - Family & Civil documents
- Preparation of mediation, application and trial materials
- Preparation of List of Documents
- Filing documents in the court (in-person and via e-file)
- Billing time on files and other duties, as required
|Fleming & Associates is now hiring for a Litigation Legal Assistant/Paralegal to join our team for work in civil and family law.|
Work Hours: Part-time/Full-time 16-40 hours per week located on-site in our office on Marine Avenue, Powell River.
We are excited to invite a new member into our positive, team-oriented environment.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.