WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- 3 years automotive mechanic expertise experience preferred|
- Must be capable of making all vehicle repairs to all makes and models
- Valid drivers license is an asset but not a requirement
- Housing is available if required on a short term basis
- Preference will be given to a third or fourth year apprentice
- Salary will be based on experience and performance, and reviewed following a 90 day probation period
- Must have basic tools, all shop tools will be supplied.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- All types of automotive repairs including diagnosing and assessing vehicle issues; brakes, engine and transmission repairs and replacements|
- Responsibilities vary depending on customer demand
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.