WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Good Communication skills|
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Clean and disinfect areas and items such as washrooms, patient rooms, vents, interior windows, walls, glass, doors and mirrors|
- Damp-mop hard floors and auto scrub as needed
- Check all main areas and clean as required
- Restock single unit dispensers containing soap, towels, toilet tissue and sanitary napkins
- Remove all garbage from resident/patient rooms and common areas
- Maintain confidentiality of all patients and personnel information
- Maintain a safe environment at all times (e.g. use of wet floor signs)
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.