WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Must be able to lift up to 66lbs and have a clean BC Drivers License|
- No experience necessary all training provided
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Successful candidate must be able to start immediately
- Successful candidate must pass a background security clearance application
Duties and Responsibilities
|Job consists of parcel delivery and pick ups of Canada Post products and services within a section of Powell River, in town only, we do not go outside city limits.|
|- The increasing popularity of online shopping results in consistent year over year growth of take home pay|
- $500 transitional bonus to start
- 2018 Chevy Cargo Van provided
- Monday to Friday position with some weekends during the peak season (Nov Dec)
- Please attach resume when responding to ad, only those that attach resume will be considered
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.