WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Previous housekeeping experience, preferably in healthcare, hotel or commercial cleaning is an asset|
- Strong time management and organizational skills to be able to manage heavy workload
- Good command of English language, both verbal and written
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Physical ability to perform all aspects of the job, including requirements to lift up to 20 pounds
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Clean and disinfect areas and items such as surgical procedure areas, washrooms, operating room tables, stretchers, vents, interior windows, walls, glass, doors and mirrors|
- Strip, wash and make beds; collect and fold linen
- Damp mop hard floors and auto scrub as needed
- Check all main areas, lobbies, stairwells, elevators/escalators and mezzanines and clean as required
- Vacuum carpeted areas and complete carpet extraction as needed
- Remove all garbage from resident/patient rooms and common areas
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident and personnel information
- Maintain a safe environment at all times (e.g. use of wet floor signs)
- Perform duties according to health and safety guidelines
- Report all injuries and hazards to the supervisor immediately
- Responding to emergency cleanups as required.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.