WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence required.|
- Preference given to those with a care-aide or medical background
- You should be thorough and committed to work safety
- Strong time management and customer service skills
- Room for advancement to candidates who show advanced skills
- Driver's License and clean driver's abstract required
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Organize daily route using a nifty delivery application|
- Review orders before and after delivery to ensure orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the client is satisfied
- Loading, transporting, and delivering medications to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner
- Accept payment for goods delivered
- Abiding by all traffic laws and maintaining a safe driving record
- Reporting out on deliveries upon return to the shoppe.
- Other tasks, as directed
|We are looking for two mature people to job share, and preferably who have care-aide experience, to deliver and administer medications to clients in the mornings from 10AM-12PM seven days per week.|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.