WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Ability to work in a licensed Childcare Facility, including:|
- Clean Criminal Record Check
- Completion of the Responsible Adult Program OR Early Childhood Educator Assistant Certificate
- TB inoculation
- Physically able to meet the demands of a childcare facility (standing, walking, lifting, cleaning, spending time inside and outside)
- Available on short notice to cover: illness & holidays in both Group Care and School Age programs
- Creativity and a sense of humour never hurt!
Duties and Responsibilities
|- 4Pillar is seeking a new team member for a casual on-call position|
- Preference will be given to those with their ECEA certificates, but those who have completed their - Responsible Adult course will be considered.
- Preference will also be given to candidates who are seeking an on-call position
- Working with Group Care children (30 months - 5 years) or School Age children, keeping to the daily schedule, following COVID-19 health and safety protocols for the centre
- Cleaning schedules, helping children get ready to go outside, use washrooms
- Prepare for meal times, ensure children are properly signed in and out
- Prepare activities, walking to and from school, opening / closing a centre
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.