WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence required.|
- Ability to carry out housekeeping duties (primary job responsibility)
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to work independently as well as in a fast-paced environment Ability to operate related equipment
- Ability to carry out the physical requirements and duties of the position
- Ability to maintain appropriate and respectful relationships with peers, supervisors, and clients
- Ability to assist in other frontline operations such as food preparation, client support, medication dispensing, and driving Valid first aid and CPR certification
- WHMIS Valid class 5 driver's license (Class 4 an asset)
Duties and Responsibilities
|- We are currently seeking to hire one full-time overnight position (10 PM - 6 AM) to work on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday on the frontline team|
|Sunshine Coast Health Centre and Georgia Strait Women's Clinic are private residential treatment centres treating addictions, mental health, and occupational trauma for men and women in Powell River, BC.|
We are licensed and accredited residential care facilities, as well as a registered B Corp, dedicated to helping clients transcend through their mental health and addictions through a collaborative and comprehensive program of counselling, medical, and psychiatric care.
- Extended health care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Wellness programs
- RRSP Match
- Education reimbursement
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.