WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence required.|
- Candidate must have Project Management and Insurance Restoration experience or Construction Management Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Project manager in the Restoration industry or Construction Industry
- IICRC certification is an asset, but not required
- The candidate will be open to this additional training
- Xactimate training, knowledge and experience with industry programs is essential for this position
- Experience managing people, carries a positive and respectable work ethic and has the ability to work independently and within a team environment while focusing on offering exceptional customer service
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Respond to Emergencies on a 24 hour on call basis on a rotation schedule|
- Dispatch emergency crews to complete emergency assignments
- Establish scope and standards of construction projects
- Estimate equipment, manpower, cost of project, and materials required to accomplish each project using industry approved software (i.e. Xactimate)
- Inspect buildings to determine work needed to maintain buildings to code and desired standards
- Ensure all company protocol is followed
|We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Project Manger to join our team. This position is full time, and offers a competitive salary based on experience and expertise.|
You will be paid a competitive salary, provided with a company vehicle and given the opportunity to partake in company health and GRRSP benefits package after completing a 3-month probation period. You will play a critical role in a fast growing company.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.