WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- High school graduation preferred|
- Training and/or experience in environmental services, janitorial or custodial services required
- Minimum one-year institutional custodial experience strongly preferred
- Current CPR certificate
- WHMIS Certificate required
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Sweeps, mops, washes, waxes and polishes floor in common areas|
- Vacuums carpet, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture in common areas
- Dusts furniture, picks up debris and empties trash containers
- Cleans, disinfects and polishes bathrooms in common areas
|Hours: 6pm - 10pm|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.