WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Residential Care Worker or Health Care Aide Certification, and/or 3 years recent related experience |
- Food Safe Certificate
- Valid First Aid Level 1 CPR
- Valid Criminal Record Check
- Drivers License is preferred
- Current vaccinations: TB, Measles or MMR, and Hep B series
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Caring for residents as per certified training and/or experience|
- Varying levels of care
- Personal care
- Health care plans
- Perform delegation of tasks and protocols
- Home duties, such as cooking and cleaning
|- Full-time position that includes full benefit package|
- Crofton House has been operating under the company Seaview Guest Home Ltd, an established home care provider since 1973. Crofton is a small private care setting providing varying levels of care for 5 clients.
- This position is 5 days on - 3 days off rotating through day shifts, evening shifts, and awake night shifts
- Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: RCW Posting
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.