WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Experience in hospitality industry an asset |
- Attention to detail and experience with customer service skills a must
- Comfortable learning new computer programs
- Work alone at night without supervision
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is an asset
- Must be available to work weekdays, weekends and holidays
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Shifts at front desk|
- Answering phone calls from switchboard and directing calls
- Checking hotel guests in and out as required
- Inputting reservations from a variety of sources
- Additional duties as required
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.