WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- An appreciation for PRISMA’s vision and goals (prismafestival.com)|
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Excellent competent computer skills: emailing, online programs, ticketing applications, spreadsheets and shared folder applications
- Respectful of patron confidentiality
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
Duties and Responsibilities
|This part-time position reports to the Operations Director, and works in collaboration with other team members. The Audience Services Manager will set up, execute and launch ticket sales, prepare tickets/ packages, train and supervise volunteers to assist with ticket and merchandise sales, process payments, accumulate data for reporting, expand audience reach. The incumbent will also work closely with the Managers of Membership and Development to ensure member/sponsor benefits are allocated efficiently, and with the Finance Director to establish/maintain procedures for cash handling and recording of sales.|
|- The successful Audience Services Manager applicant will begin their contract position with PRISMA immediately. This position has been allocated 400 hours between November 2019 and the end of June 2019. Wages and schedule to be discussed. This posting will remain public until the position has been filled. Applications, including resume and cover letter in a single PDF, can be sent to email@example.com.|
- PRISMA is a classical music festival and summer academy for pre-professional orchestra students that runs for two weeks, every June, in Powell River, BC. With a dedicated team of staff, volunteers and a professional board, PRISMA promotes inclusivity, diversity, creativity and opportunity for all through the universal language of music.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those invited for interviews will be contacted
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.