WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Results-oriented, strong communication skills, excellent customer service skills, a consistent work ethic and willingness to learn|
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a team-friendly environment
- Prior retail and sales experience are preferred, but not required
- We are seeking a consultant who can share our core value of celebrating life and expressing love
- This is not just a seasonal position, but required year-round
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Jewellery Consultants are responsible for identifying and fulfilling our guests' jewellery needs, as well as maximizing personal and store performance|
- Jewellery Consultants learn from the best by undergoing a comprehensive new employee training program that teaches all the facets of selling fine jewelry - from making successful sales presentations, learning features and benefits of various types of merchandise, to building lifetime relationships with guests
|Please note that if you choose to bring your resume to Peoples in person you will also need to apply online at www.zalecorp.com/Careers.aspx or follow this shortcut:|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.