WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
In anticipation of our new womens program (The Georgia Strait Women's Clinic) launching later this year, we are adding one full-time and two part-time cook positions that need to be filled. Successful candidates for these positions will have previous kitchen experience and used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to operate related equipment
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position
- First aid and a valid driver's license (class 4 license an asset)
- Healthcare experience an asset
- Experience cooking for large groups an asset
- Applicants must be willing to work early mornings, days, evenings, and weekends
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Preparing and cooking meals|
- Serving food, dishwashing, and cleaning.
- Other duties as required
|- Sunshine Coast Health Centre (SCHC) is an ever-growing organization currently with 42 inpatient beds for men receiving treatment for addictions, mental health, and trauma. SCHC is licensed under the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority, accredited under Accreditation Canada, and a Certified B Corp.|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.