WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Certification in ECE (Early Childhood Education)|
- Excellent mastery of written and spoken French
- Mastery of written and spoken English
- Excellent skills in financial and human resources
- Excellent skills in staff management
- Excellent skills in project management
- Excellent skills in customer service
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Maintain and update ECE licence and First Aid Certificate|
- Ensure the effective functioning of educational activities at the Daycare and Preschool
- To act as a liaison between Preschool, Daycare and the Board of directors of Club Bon Accueil
- Implement a quality Preschool program
- Participation in recruiting and supervising of Daycare and Preschool‘s employees in coordination with the Board of directors of Club Bon Accueil
- Financial management of Beau Soleil Preschool and Côte du Soleil Daycare’s programs
- Drafting, production and distribution of publicity to promote Beau Soleil Preschool and Côte du Soleil Daycare’s programs
|Club Bon Accueil of Powell River in British Columbia is looking for a Program Educator/ Supervisor for the Beau Soleil Preschool and Côte du Soleil Daycare. The mandate of Club Bon Accueil is to promote French culture and language and to foster a sense of belonging within the Francophone community through cultural, educational and community activities. Our Community is located on the Sunshine Coast, along Georgia, North of Vancouver down 101 Road North.|
- Supervisor: Executive Director
- A full job description is available upon request. We appreciate your interest in the position but please note only those selected for the interview will be contacted.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.