WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate in person|
- Previous experience in a customer service environment is preferred
- Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Preference will be given to individuals who have completed the H&R Block Level 1 Tax Academy course (currently being offered to qualifying candidates)
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Conducting tax interviews with clients & preparing tax returns|
- Delivering outstanding client service
- Ensuring client confidentiality and privacy
- Other duties as assigned
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.