WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- ATCO is looking for a 3-month temporary Construction Worker to assist with the construction of an affordable housing unit in the town of Powell River. |
- This position is full time hours of approximately 40 hours/week.
- Experience with managing carpentry activities with a construction related environment
- Ability to work safely with a wide variety of hand and power tools as well as materials
- Must be able to lift and carry 55 lbs
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Repair and maintain doors, floors, windows, partitions, ceilings, and exteriors of buildings; builds and installs door and window framing|
- Build wooden structures such as partitions, building, office additions, does sheeting and rough carpentry on the buildings as well as final finishes
- Perform hand and bench work, operate planers, joiners, drill presses, power saws, sanders, and other woodworking machinery
- Repair and maintain hand tools, saws, and other carpentry tools; installs locks, door knobs, and other building hardware
- Read and interpret blue prints
- Follow all safety procedures
- Other duties as assigned
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.