WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Ability to work alone|
- Computer skills
- Experience operating lawn mower and weed eater
- One day per week on Saturday (10am-3pm) consistently with varying hours throughout week
- Holiday relief in the office
- This position is perfect for a retiree who wants to keep busy!
Duties and Responsibilities
|- General maintenance of grounds and building (light bulbs, painting, light repair)|
- Grass cutting and weed eating
- Holiday relief in the office (customer service, taking payments, cash-out, reservations)
|Apply in person with a resume between 9:30am-12:30pm and 2:30pm-3:30pm from Monday to Friday|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.