WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|Do you enjoy putting smiles on guests faces? |
Do you like a fast paced environment?
Are you self motivated and wanting an opportunity to advance?
We would love you to join our team as a Full-time or Part-time employee!
Apply in person today!
- No specific experience or education necessary
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Work Setting: food service establishment; coffee shop; restaurant|
- Provides great hospitality and guest service with a friendly attitude and
- Uses proper procedures to ensure each order is accurate for every guest
- Ensures each guest receives a prompt and warm greeting
- Maintains speed of service targets by working with a sense of urgency
- Follows all restaurant policies, procedures, and standards
- Works in compliance with Health and Safety Legislation
|- Salary: Starting rate $13.90/hour for up to 40 hrs/week based on Availability and Experience|
- Benefits: Medical benefits, Dental benefits, life insurance benefits, vision care benefits (after 6 months employment), RRSP Savings Program
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.