WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Two years lending experience with an emphasis in business lending.|
- Post-secondary education in a general business program and/or equivalent experience and education in related programs.
- Successful completion of the CUIC Commerical Lender Accreditation or an equivalent education program.
- Ability to conduct loan reviews, renewals and assists with commercial loan account openings and audits.
- Familiarity with legal and regulatory requirements, personal property registry, credit bureaus and Land Titles.
- Demonstrated ability interpreting financial statements, assessing risk and determining products and service opportunities.
- Proven capability of meeting deadlines, managing workflow and dealing with multiple tasks and requests.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills and ability to portray a strong professional image.
Duties and Responsibilities
|Ready to make a meaningful difference in a beautiful coastal community with world-cross outdoor and cultural opportunitites, and affordable real-estate? Join the First Credit Union Buisness Lending team where you will help small businesses grow and thrive. First Credit Union is a learning organization who prioritizes the wellness of customers, employees and the community. As a Business Lender you will be part of a busy and accomplished team of professionals serving the business lending needs of existing and new business customers. |
Are you service orientated individual with the ability to negotiate and structure commercial loans?
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.