WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence required.|
- Must have Grade 12 diploma
- Valid Class 5 BC Driver's Licence required (but as long as you can reach our Westview departure location, you do not need a vehicle, as we will supply)
- Level 1 First Aid or better is an asset
- Any forestry surveying experience, avid hiking or team sports experience, and logging or tree-planting experience are assets
- Will train the right candidate, as needed
- Able to self-train through job manuals
- Must have own hard hat and chalk boots (boots with spikes)
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Established forestry surveying company looking for an entry level worker. You will be working in some of the most rugged and beautiful terrain the Sunshine Coast has to offer. Work consists mainly of Timber Cruising and Waste and Residue Surveys.|
|- Work will occur mainly Monday-Friday (statutory holidays off) 8 hours per day, plus travel|
- Will have to go to camp
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.