WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Post-Secondary Students with Jobs Canada eligibility|
- Experience in recreation, fitness, music, arts & crafts, baking and gardening
- Creative, outgoing, caring & comfortable with seniors
- Preference given to Recreation or Health Care students
- FoodSafe certification (or willingness to obtain)
- Mon to Thurs, 0900-1600 hrs, June 13 til August 23, 2019
Jobs Canada Eligibility:
- Be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act; and,
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Assisting regular activity staff with preparing for and facilitating scheduled recreation programs for seniors (ie. games, outings, special events etc.) |
- Assisting with gardening program
- Spending one to one time visiting with residents
- Assisting with baking and bbq program
- Other duties as required
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.