WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- MOA qualification a preference|
- Two years experience
- Completion of a Medical Terminology course
- Basic First Aid
- Criminal record check
- Good computer skills
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Professional manner
- Confidential demeanour
- Flexibility in working hours
Duties and Responsibilities
|As an integral member of a multidisciplinary team, the Medical Office Assistant (MOA) provides support to patients and physicians|
- Provide telephone and in-person receptionist duties.
- Provide and manage clinic intake and bookings
- Provide medical support as requested, including assisting with lab samples and taking vital signs such as blood pressure as directed by a physician.
- Provide clerical support services for all members of the team
- Manage medical supplies in the clinic
- Effectively troubleshoot with staff and EMR provider (by phone or email) when EMR issues arise
- Help maintain the tidiness and function of the clinic environment through regular disinfection
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.